A U.K.-wide trial finds drivers are using electric vehicles much like they would conventional cars â the majority of journeys are less than 5 miles (8 km) and the average daily distance traveled is 23 miles (37 km). The West Midlands-based CABLED (Coventry and Birmingham Low-Emission Vehicle Demonstrators) project will test 110 vehicles as part of a ÂŁ25 million ($37 million) Technology Strategy Board ultra-low-carbon-vehicle demonstrator competition. The report on the first-quarter use ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.K.âs CABLED Project to Test 110 âGreenâ Vehicles" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.