Car production in the U.K. rose 4% to 86,250 units in August, boosting the 8-month total 4.4% to 847,196. The Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders says commercial-vehicle output climbed 9.3% for the month to 6,433 units, but the year-to-date total remained off 4% at 76,980. U.K. engine production jumped 14.4% to 92,683 units in August, and the 8-month total of 924,176 is a 4.8% year-over-year improvement. Society CEO Paul Everitt says in a statement that auto makers are ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.K. Vehicle, Engine Output Up in August" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.