U.K. vehicle sales totaled 79,318 units for February 2010, up 23.9% vs. February 2009. February vehicle sales decreased 50.1% vs. January 2010 sales. This drop is to be expected as the market readies for the March registration change. 2010 sales through February totaled 238,281. This was up 24.5% over the same period in 2009. Volkswagen AG was the leader in year-to-date sales with a total of 42,492, resulting in a 17.8% market share. Related document: Ward’s UK Vehicle Sales – ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.K. Vehicle Sales Up 23.9% in February" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.