U.K. vehicle sales totaled 148,769 units for January 2011, down 6.4% vs. January 2010. January vehicle sales increased 3% vs. December 2010 sales. Ford was the leader in year-to-date sales with a total of 24,332, resulting in a 16.4% market share. Related document: Ward’s UK Vehicle Sales – January 2011
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.K. Vehicle Sales Down 6.4% in January" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.