U.K. new-car sales fell for an eighth consecutive month in February, down 7.7% to 63,424 units, but the month’s decline was the lowest over the time period. The Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders says February’s result still was 6% higher than forecast for the month. “February is a very low-volume month, just ahead of the registration plate change in March,” the SMMT says in a statement. “In 2010, February represented just 3.4% of the annual market, while March took a 19.6% ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.K. Vehicle Sales Slide in February" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.