KIEV, Ukraine – Adam Opel AG and Volkswagen AG plan to start assembly in the Ukraine. Opel signed a contract with the distribution company OOO UkrAvtoZAZ-Service, which belongs to the Ukrainskaya Avtomobilnaya Korporatsya (UkrAvto), and with auto maker ZAO ZAZ, which also is controlled by UkrAvto, for the assembly and distribution of Opel cars. ZAZ will start final assembly of Corsa, Astra and Vectra cars sometime this spring. Opel expects the assembly of some 3,000 cars by the end of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ukraine to Assemble Opel, VW Cars" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.