VIENNA â€“ Korporatsya Bogdan, the Ukrainian manufacturer of cars, light-commercial vehicles and buses, expects to reach full capacity at its AO Avtomobilnaya Kompaniya Bogdan Motors car plant in Cherkassy in 2015, based on the current economic climate and forecasts. The factory opened in June 2008 and has an annual capacity of 120,000 vehicles. However, output so far has remained far behind expectations due to the global financial crisis. The plant currently assembles the Lada 2107, 2110 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ukraineâ€™s Bogdan Expects to Achieve Capacity in 2015" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.