VIENNA â€“ Ukrainian car and bus maker Korporatsya Bogdan says it is planning to launch a passenger car under its own name. Talks are under way with several global auto makers to determine whether their platforms could be utilized for such a vehicle, the company says. Currently, Bogdan builds buses and assembles Lada cars from kits sourced from OAO AvtoVAZ, as well as Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd. and Kia Motors Corp. cars and SUVs. In 2007, the company assembled 53,919 cars from ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ukraineâ€™s Bogdan Plans to Launch Own Brand" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.