VIENNA â€“ ZAT Evrokar, the Ukrainian assembler of Skoda Auto a.s., Volkswagen AG and SEAT SA cars, adds the second-generation Skoda Superb to its portfolio. Pilot assembly of semi-knocked-down kits sourced from Czech Republic began last month. â€śWe plan to build the first 48 series-production units during August,â€ť says Alexei Jagichev, Evrokar managing director. By the end of the year, more than 1,000 new Superbs are expected to be assembled. Also in July, Evrokar celebrated the assembly ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ukraineâ€™s Evrokar Adds Skoda Superb Output" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.