VIENNA ‚Äď ZAT Evrokar, the Ukrainian assembler of Skoda Auto a.s. cars, plans to launch complete-knocked-down assembly of Octavias in early 2011 at its plant in Solomonovo. ‚ÄúNeither in 2009, the crisis year, nor this year have we desisted in setting up the CKD assembly,‚ÄĚ Oleg Boyarin, supervisory board chairman of Evrokar and management board chairman of ZAT Atoll Holding, the company which controls Evrokar, tells Ward‚Äôs. ‚ÄúLast year, we installed the body-shop facilities, and the paint ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ukraine‚Äôs Evrokar to Launch Skoda Octavia CKD Assembly in 2011" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642