VIENNA — Less than 10 years ago, automotive insiders had high hopes for the Ukraine. General Motors Corp. and Daewoo Motor Co. Ltd. were battling it out for control of ZAO AvtoZAZ, while other automakers hoped they could successfully break into the market, about a third the size of Russia. A decade and an economic crisis later, the Ukrainian auto market has crashed and recovery may be a long time coming. Once the flagship of the country's automotive industry, ZAO AvtoZAZ's hopes that ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ukraine vehicle production continues to lag" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.