DETROIT -- The American Iron and Steel Institute has not sat around and waited in recent years for inquiries from auto makers about using advanced steels in new applications. AISI has been serving up ready-for-production concepts of auto bodies, suspensions and closure panels since the mid-1990s to show auto makers that steel isn’t a material mired in 19th century technology as some perceive. To drive its point home, AISI’s latest project is a complete vehicle rather than just ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"ULSAB-AVC Provides 5-Star Crash Rating at Low Cost" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642