Ultralife Batteries, Inc. announces that it has started delivery of its lithium High Rate batteries to Autoliv Inc. Autoliv is deploying Ultralife's batteries as a key component of the new Volvo Car Corp.'s “Volvo On-Call” post-crash telematics safety system. Ultralife expects to deliver $500,000 worth of batteries through Oct. 2001. The Volvo On-Call telematics unit is a “crash robust” system that automatically calls an emergency medical service center after an accident and gives the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ultralife supplies Volvo On-Call system" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.