SAN FRANCISO – Promotions for the upcoming '06 Chevrolet HHR cross/utility vehicle will rely heavily on unconventional media outlets such as Internet advertising and “viral marketing,” the latest publicity trend. “I would say that this is going to a heavier component of non-traditional marketing spending than just traditional print and radio,” Jim Campbell, marketing manager-Chevrolet cars, says here during HHR test drives. “Broadly speaking, you're going to see us do things that are ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Unconventional Marketing for Chevy HHR" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.