Members of various unions in France, Canada and the U.S. held an International Day of Action June 11 in support of United Auto Workers union members at Saint Gobain Industries subsidiary Norton Abrasives in Worcester, MA. The UAW says Saint Gobain/Norton Abrasives workers in Worcester have yet to win a first contract despite voting for UAW unionization in August 2001. The union says the company has reduced benefits for both active and retired employees in Worcester and at the same time ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Union Holds Common Day of Action for Saint Gobain Workers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.