DETROIT – The Ford Council of the United Auto Workers union signs off on a tentative agreement with Ford Motor Co. today (Dec. 14) in a deal that will see retirees pay up to $752 for family health care. The agreement also forgoes future pay increases by deferring $0.17 of future quarterly cost-of-living adjustments and the 3% wage increase scheduled for September. The vote on the tentative agreement was unanimous and now goes to the rank-and-file, which is expected to complete their vote ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Union Members to Vote on Ford, UAW Health-Care Agreement" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.