DETROIT – Key to the success of the Nissan Motor Co. Ltd.-Renault SA alliance is its unusual corporate model, a unique arrangement customized for the two auto makers, says a senior Nissan executive who helped forge the partnership. As such, it can accommodate a third partner, says Dominique Thormann, senior vice president-administration and finance for Nissan North America Inc., a position he assumed July 1. The Renault-Nissan Alliance could operate much the same way it currently does ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Unique Alliance Arrangement Key to Nissan-Renault Success" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.