UnitedAuto Group Inc. has assumed voting control of about 92% of Sytner Group, plc, based in Leicester, U.K., where it is a leading retailer of luxury vehicles. Sytner currently operates 48 franchises, including Audi, Bentley, BMW, Chrysler, Ferrari, Jaguar, Jeep, Lotus, Mercedes-Benz, MINI, Porsche, Rolls-Royce, Saab, Volkswagen and Volvo. Sytner is expected to post revenues of approximately $850 million for the fiscal year ended February 2002. During the six months ended August 31, 2001, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"United Auto Assumes Voting Control of Sytner" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.