United Auto Group Inc. commences a public offering of 6 million shares of its common stock, par value $0.0001 per share, at $22.00 per share, on March 12. Half the shares will be sold by United Auto, with the remaining 3 million to be sold by some stockholders. Certain stockholders have granted underwriters an option to purchase up to an additional 900,000 shares of common stock to cover over-allotments, if any. The offering is expected to close on March 18. United Auto also completes ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"United Auto Commences Public Share Offering" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.