United Auto Group Inc. posts third quarter earnings of $2.1 billion, a 37% increase over third quarter 2001 earnings. Income in the quarter was up 70% to $22.6 million and earnings per share from continuing operations rose 46% to $0.54 a share. For the first nine months of the year, revenues were up 28% to $5.6 billion and income and earnings per share from continuing operations increased 85% and 51% to $60.9 million and $1.48 per share, respectively. “I am delighted with the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"United Auto Third Quarter Earnings Up 37%" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.