SEOUL â€“ The upcoming â€™10 Chevrolet Cruze compact sedan is a fitting example of how General Motors Corp.â€™s international units can help the financially strapped U.S. parent bring new, more fuel-efficient small cars to North America. The Cruze, known as the Daewoo Lacetti Premiere in Korea, was fully designed and developed at the GM Daewoo Auto & Technology Co.â€™s Bupyeong design and vehicle-development center here. However, the global midsize architecture underpinning the car comes from ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Upcoming Chevy Cruze Design, Development Credited to GMâ€™s Global Resources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.