TURIN – Industry insiders here and in Detroit say Italian coachbuilder Zagato recently completed a new – and rather unusual – Alfa Romeo TZ3 Stradale sports car that will debut publicly at the Concours d’Elegance in Pebble Beach, CA, in August. What’s surprising is that the new Alfa, which was commissioned by an American customer who will register the car in the U.S., is underpinned by the bones and mechanics of the existing Dodge Viper ACR. Chrysler stopped production of the Viper last ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Upcoming Zagato Concept Built on Back of Dodge Viper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.