When the weather heats up, thoughts turn to spring cleaning. That is a polite way to characterize the recent upheaval in the auto industry. General Motors has produced the most seismic shocks, culminating in Chairman Rick Wagoner’s decision to strip top executives of their North American duties and tackle this bad boy on his own. The quiet Wagoner follows the lead of Nissan CEO Carlos Ghosn who, last spring, took over responsibility for North American operations. It’s a tough ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Upheaval Abounds" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.