Chrysler LLC is off to a solid start under the auspices of Cerberus Capital Management LP, accumulating a $1.25 billion net profit for the first six months of 2007. This represents a $1.7 billion swing compared with the same period of 2006 – a troubled year that led DaimlerChrysler AG to sell 80.1% of its Detroit-based division in a $7.4 billion deal with the private-equity firm. DaimlerChrysler Second-Quarter Results 2007 2006 % Chg. Sales $32,237 $33,262 -3.1 Net Income ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Upward Trend Marks Launch of Cerberus Era at Chrysler" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.