DETROIT — In a time when the world is focusing on political clashes between the U.S. and China, members of the Chinese government and representatives of General Motors Corp. and Ford Motor Co. have no problem agreeing on a fundamental, yet hotly debated, issue. GM and Ford, both involved in joint ventures in China, adamantly support the country's entry into the World Trade Organization (WTO). Representatives from the Chinese consulate and the country's trade association believe it is the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.S. auto industry endorses China's WTO bid" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.