Independent product safety certification organization Underwriters Laboratories Inc. signs a memorandum of understanding with Taiwan's Industrial Technology Research Institute to develop safety testing methodologies and requirements for power systems in electric vehicles. The EV industry has become a major emerging focus worldwide, and Northbrook, IL-based UL says in a statement the agreement is a step towards helping Taiwanese manufacturers meet global safety standards and accelerate ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.S.-Based UL, Taiwanâ€™s ITRI Join on EV Safety Initiative" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.