Sales of medium- and heavy-duty trucks rose 2.6% to 43,733 units in the U.S. last month, with Classes 5, 7 and 8 all posting increases. Class 8 deliveries climbed 4.2%, with Freightliner LLC, down 9.1% to 7,870 units, the only truck maker suffering a decline. However, it still led the segment, despite a 15.2% increase to 6,157 units at PACCAR Inc. Related document: Ward's U.S. Truck Sales by Weight Class September 2006 Class 7 sales rose 4.6% to 7,427 units, thanks to a 67.3% jump in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.S. Big-Truck Sales Up 2.6% in September" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.