Sales of medium- and heavy-duty trucks rose 3.1% in February, as gains in Classes 6 and 8 balanced losses in other segments, according to Ward’s data. Related document: Ward’s U.S. Truck Sales by Weight Class – February 2010 The industry recorded 14,905 deliveries last month, compared with year-ago’s 14,461. Class 8 deliveries rose 19.1% compared with like-2009, as most manufacturers posted gains for the month. Daimler AG’s volume-leading Freightliner brand recorded an 86.1% jump for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.S. Big Truck Sales Up 3.1% in February" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.