PARIS – U.S. billionaire and racing team owner John Menard purchases the remnants of TWR Group Ltd. in the U.K. for an undisclosed sum and renames the company Menard Engineering Ltd. "They bring business strength and we bring our acumen," says a company spokesman, who with 140 other TWR employees suffered through more than two months of doubt after the company went into receivership on Feb. 13. Former TWR engineered and manufactured Jaguar XJ220. TWR has worked with 42 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.S. Billionaire Purchases TWR Group" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.