U.S. light-vehicle sales will improve in November from October. But gains will be slight unless incentives climb back to the pre-September levels that prompted two straight months of 18 million-plus seasonally adjusted annual rates (SAARs). Ward's forecasts November at a 16.1 million SAAR, up from the prior month’s 15.4 million but well below year-ago’s 17.7 million, when the industry was in the second month of post-Sept. 11 0% financing programs and enjoying two of the best sales months ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.S. Light-Vehicle Sales to Bounce Back Slightly in November; More So in December" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.