U.S. light-vehicle sales will improve for the second straight month from the prior period in December, as incentives launched in November gain momentum and help the industry rebound from the summer pull-ahead effect that took the air out of the market in October. Ward’s is forecasting sales to rise to a 17.2 million seasonally adjusted annual rate (SAAR), up from the prior month’s dismal 15.7 million and the even worse 14.7 million posted in October.(See related data: Ward's Forecast – ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.S. Light-Vehicle Sales to Continue Rise in December" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.