Incentives combined with inventory overhang will lift July U.S. light-vehicle sales to their best results since January. Ward’s forecasts July to post a 17.5 million seasonally adjusted annual rate (SAAR), well above June’s 16.3 million and the highest since January’s 17.6 million. Related document: <i>Ward's</i> U.S. Light Vehicle Sales & Inventory Forecast However, that still is well below year-ago’s 20.7 million, when employee discounts offered by the Big Three ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.S. Light-Vehicle Sales to Spike Upward in July" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.