A solid month of production infused U.S. new light-vehicle inventory with some 66,700 additional units in September, nearly double August’s supplement, although a sharp sales rebound kept the days’ supply count below optimum levels at 49. Related document: <i>WardsAuto</i> U.S. Light Vehicle Inventory by Group September 2011 Dealer lots were home to 2,071,271 cars and light trucks at the end of September, up 3.3% from the August count, but still 6.3% less than prior-year’s ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.S. LV Inventory Edges Upward" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.