U.S. sales are expected to continue to run strong in April, as the industry chugs toward what likely will be at least its third-best year in history, based on a Ward's forecast for the month. Sales are projected to hit a seasonally adjusted annual rate (SAAR) of 16.94 million in April, relatively even compared to the prior month's 17.09 million, but well below like-2000's 17.84 million. On a volume basis, sales are forecast to total 1.374 million units, equal to a daily selling rate (DSR) ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.S. Sales to Continue Strong in April; Inventory Nearly Flat With Year-Ago" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.