The U.S. light vehicle market continued its amazing run in January, the fifth consecutive month that sales outdid year-ago based on daily selling rates (DSRs). But sales (see insert) have not just bested the previous year totals during that period. The DSRs for each of those months have ranged from nine- to at least 20-year highs, and possibly all-time records in a couple of cases. January's seasonally adjusted annual rate (SAAR) of 15.6 million light vehicles may have been a significant ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.S. Sales Juggernaut Continues in January" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.