U.S. sales roared to their seventh consecutive monthly increase, as March wound up the best first quarter ever. March light vehicle sales totaled 1.534 million units, for a daily selling rate of 56,831 — 27 selling days. That was 7.9% above year-ago's DSR — 26 selling days — and marks a string of increases that started last September. Cars alone increased 4.8% over last year, while trucks were up 11.5%, notably their smallest increase of the entire quarter. The record first-quarter sales ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.S. Sales Keep Rolling in March" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642