U.S. light vehicle sales will start off the New Year where they left off in 1999, with an increase over a strong year-ago month and an annual selling rate in the 17 million range. Ward's is forecasting January U.S. light vehicle sales to total 1.163 million units for a daily selling rate of 46,536, 6.7% above same-month 1999 (25 selling days both periods) and the 17th consecutive monthly increase. The seasonally adjusted annual rate equates to 17.21 million, compared to 17.35 million the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.S. Sales Momentum to Carry Forward Into New Year" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642