U.S. Sales to Stay Strong in April; Year Pacing at 16.5 Million Haig Stoddard DETROIT – U.S. light-vehicles sales will continue their hardy ways in April, with Ward's forecasting a seasonally adjusted annual rate (SAAR) of 16.6 million, even with year-ago and relatively close to the prior month’s 16.9 million. The April forecast means sales year-to-date will be running at an annual pace of 16.5 million, compared with about 17 million in the year-ago period. Volume is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.S. Sales to Stay Strong in April; Year Pacing at 16.5 Million" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.