U.S. light-vehicle sales in June on a seasonally adjusted basis will pale compared with May’s sky-high results, but volume will be strong and the month will be a good launching pad for another blowout third-quarter. Ward’s is forecasting June sales at a 16.8 million seasonally adjusted annual rate (SAAR), down from May’s surge to 17.8 million but ahead of year-ago’s 16.5 million. (See related data: June 2004 Inventory Forecast) The second-quarter SAAR will end at 17 million, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.S. Sales to Stay Strong in June; Sizzling Third Quarter on Tap" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.