Buyers continued their onslaught on U.S. dealers in July as stable prices, combined with market incentives and a strong economy, led light-vehicle sales for the month to a 20.9% increase over last year's same-month results, and eleventh consecutive year-to-year increase. The magnitude of the increase was enhanced by General Motors Corp.'s 62.8% gain, due to the company's normal inventory levels this year vs. last year when parts plant strikes drastically slashed dealer availability of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.S. Sales Surge to 11th Straight Increase" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.