U.S. light vehicle sales will continue surging ahead in February, marking their sixth consecutive increase over the same-month year-ago and posting an uncharacteristically high volume for the month. Ward's is forecasting February light vehicle sales to total 1.24 million units, good for a daily selling rate of 51,754, 8.6% above year ago — 24 selling days both periods. The DSR is at least a 20-year record for February. Thanks in part to increased incentives at General Motors Corp., ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.S. Sales Will Continue to Ride High in February; Inventories to Rise 7%" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.