CANBERRA – A proposed trade agreement with the U.S. would open new export opportunities for Australian auto makers, says Australia’s Federal Trade Minister Mark Vaile. Monaro (Pontiac GTO) marks “coming of age” for Holden Ltd. in U.S. Speaking at a wharfside ceremony marking the departure of the first shipment of 400 Holden Monaros to the U.S. – badged as Pontiac GTOs – he tells the media that if tariff barriers could be reduced, it would broaden the range of vehicle exports to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.S. Trade Pact Would Give Oz Auto Makers New Window" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.