CHICAGO – The U.S. truck market isn’t about to run out of steam any time soon, says a top Toyota Motor Sales U.S.A. Inc. executive. "We're looking at growth in the population, growth in young buyers and growth in affluence, and we see the truck market growing as a result, too," says Toyota Senior Vice President and General Manager Don Esmond. Toyota Tacoma "We hope truck sales haven't peaked because we're building a plant in San Antonio” to build fullsize Toyota Tundra ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.S. Truck Demand Still Growing, Toyota Says" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.