MADRID – Sales of used vehicles will grow 7%-8% in Spain this year to nearly 1.7 million units, GANVAM, the association of automobile dealers, predicts. With the new-vehicle market headed in the opposite direction, that volume would put the used-to-new car-sales ratio at a record 2.1:1, the group says. “That evolution is very conditioned by the maintained falling tendency of the Spanish new-car market,” GANVAM President Juan A. Sanchez says, adding auto dealers and other vendors saw ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Used Cars Hot Ticket in Spain" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.