Uzbekistan’s AOZT UzDaewooAvto produced a record 101,010 vehicles in 2005, a 44.2% increase over prior year, breaking through the 100,000-unit barrier for the first time. The Daewoo Nexia accounted for 64,639 units, or 64%, of the total output. The plant also manufactured 21,531 Matiz small cars and 11,917 Damas small vans. In addition, 2,913 Daewoo Lacettis were assembled from South Korean-supplied semi-knocked-down kits. UzDaewooAvto exported a total 53,902 vehicles last year. Russia ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UzDaewooAvto 2005 Output Sets Record" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.