VIENNA – AOZT UzDaewooAvto, the joint venture owned by Daewoo Group and the Uzbekistan government, will be unique in its assembly of new Lacetti beginning in August. The Lacetti, referred to as the “new Nubira” in Europe, is to be assembled from parts provided by the new GM Daewoo Auto & Technology Co. Ltd., but the Uzbek operation plans to reach a local content of 50% in the near future. (See related story: Daewoo Eyes More CKDs for China; SUV Decision Near) Uzbek-built ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UzDaewooAvto to Assemble New Daewoo Lacetti" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.