VIENNA – AOZT UzDaewooAvto, the Uzbek car plant, has phased out production of the Daewoo Tico small car. Output was wrapped up earlier this month, ending a production run for the car that began in 1996. UzDaewoo built 40,505 vehicles in 2003, including 5,989 Tico, 3,246 Matiz, 23,999 Nexia, 6,962 Damas und 309 Lacetti models.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UzDaewooAvto Ceases Tico Production" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.