VIENNA – AOZT UzDaewooAvto, Uzbekistan's only car plant based in Asaka in the Andizhan region, suspends production due to the bloody clashes in the city of Andizhan, in the eastern part of the country. Management also is increasing security measures around the facility due to the political strife that has seen several people killed during fighting between Muslim rebels and the government over religious differences. “Access roads to the plant were blocked and armed protection at the plant ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UzDaewooAvto Plant Suspends Production" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.