LA JOLLA, CA – Is it possible for Lexus to envy BMW or Mercedes anymore? Lexus' Denny Clements is lobbying for all-wheel-drive technology on all Lexus vehicles. After just giving its German competitors a spanking in numerous quality and buyer satisfaction rankings, it’s difficult to imagine Toyota Motor Corp.’s Lexus Div. looking longingly at anything BMW AG or Mercedes-Benz is offering these days. But Denny Clements, Lexus group vice president and general manager, still ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"V-12, AWD on Lexus Wish List" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.