Sales of the manual transmission version of the V-6 Lincoln LS may have failed to meet the division's goals, but that isn't stopping development of a manual V-8 LS sedan that could get a more enhanced sport suspension. Ford engineers have been busy putting a V-8 powered LS with a manual through serious tests in hopes of bringing it to market. Like the V-6, Getrag supplies the manual for the V-8 LS, albeit a different version, one with six speeds instead of five and designed to handle the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"V-8 Powered Lincoln LS May Get Manual" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.